Electroporation System for experimental "DNA vaccine" delivery
A number of innovative vaccines are also in development and in use:
- Dendritic cell vaccines combine dendritic cells with antigens in order to present the antigens to the body's white blood cells, thus stimulating an immune reaction. These vaccines have shown some positive preliminary results for treating brain tumors  and are also tested in malignant melanoma.
- Recombinant Vector – by combining the physiology of one micro-organism and the DNA of the other, immunity can be created against diseases that have complex infection processes
- DNA vaccination – an alternative, experimental approach to vaccination called DNA vaccination, created from an infectious agent's DNA, is under development. The proposed mechanism is the insertion (and expression, enhanced by the use ofelectroporation, triggering immune system recognition) of viral or bacterial DNA into human or animal cells. Some cells of the immune system that recognize the proteins expressed will mount an attack against these proteins and cells expressing them. Because these cells live for a very long time, if the pathogen that normally expresses these proteins is encountered at a later time, they will be attacked instantly by the immune system. One potential advantage of DNA vaccines is that they are very easy to produce and store. As of 2015, DNA vaccination is still experimental and is not approved for human use.
- T-cell receptor peptide vaccines are under development for several diseases using models of Valley Fever, stomatitis, andatopic dermatitis. These peptides have been shown to modulate cytokine production and improve cell-mediated immunity.
- Targeting of identified bacterial proteins that are involved in complement inhibition would neutralize the key bacterial virulence mechanism.
While most vaccines are created using inactivated or attenuated compounds from micro-organisms, synthetic vaccines are composed mainly or wholly of synthetic peptides, carbohydrates, or antigens.
Looking for ideal High Titer Attenuated Vaccination Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Chicken Pox Biological Products Bioproducts are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Chicken Pox Finished Products
Bioproducts. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Varicella Vaccine(Live) > Finished Products