- Has a parent, brother, or sister with a history of immune system problems.
- Is taking salicylates (such as aspirin). People should avoid using salicylates for 6 weeks after getting Varicella Vaccine.
- Has recently had a blood transfusion or received other blood products. You might be advised to postpone chickenpox vaccination for 3 months or more.
- Has tuberculosis.
- Has gotten any other vaccines in the past 4 weeks. Live vaccines given too close together might not work as well.
- Is not feeling well. A mild illness, such as a cold, is usually not a reason to postpone a vaccination. Someone who is moderately or severely ill should probably wait. Your doctor can advise you.
Looking for ideal High Potency Health Good Safety Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Vaccination Bioproducts Preventive are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Vaccination Semifinished Products Preventive. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Varicella Vaccine(Live) > Final Bulk